What is Facial Rejuvenation?
Which Surgeries Does a Facial Rejuvenation Involve?
As a Facial Rejuvenation is a set of cosmetic surgeries, it is something that you need to discuss with your doctor. According to your needs, MCAN Health doctor will suggest you the operations that. Your Facial Rejuvenation may involve the procedures below:
Brow lift: Brow Lift, also known as a forehead lift or browplasty, is a type of aesthetic procedure that involves raising drooping eyebrows and removing the deep frown lines.
Eye lift: Eye lift, also called blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery, is a surgical procedure aiming to improve the appearance of eyelids by removing the excess/unwanted skin and fat on eyelids. Eyelid surgery can be used to treat upper and lower lids.
Facelift: Face lift, also referred to as rhytidectomy, is a cosmetic surgery procedure aiming to enhance the look of the face and neck by tightening and fixing sagging and wrinkled skin and skin muscles.
Neck lift: Neck lift, also known as lower rhytidectomy, is performed when you have extra skin or fatty tissue around your neck or when you have turkey neck.
How is Facial Rejuvenation Performed?
Facial Rejuvenation is performed under general anaesthesia and it is an inpatient procedure. The length of the Facial Rejuvenation depends on your needs.
Instructions for Pre-Operation
MCAN Health surgeons will advise you the pre-operation instructions before you have your Facial Rejuvenation in Turkey. Some of the pre-operation instructions can be:
- You should stop smoking two weeks before the facial rejuvenation operation.
- You should stop using blood thinners and aspirin before the surgery.
- You should eat healthy food and follow a well-balanced diet.
Advantages of Facial Rejuvenation in Turkey by MCAN Health:
- Combining multiple facial surgeries means that you will have only one recovery period, which means that you will save time.
- Facial Rejuvenation will make you save money as multiple operations are performed under one general anaesthesia.