Endless diets and workouts fail to burn your unwanted fat but ‘burn’ you? No need to worry anymore, MCAN Health is here to help you with liposuction in Turkey.
Liposuction also known is a cosmetic surgery used to remove unwanted body fat from different parts of the body. Liposuction is performed on areas of the body such as buttocks, arms, waist, chin, thighs and tummy where fat cells are usually stored. Fat deposits can be removed permanently by liposuction and a desired body shape can be achieved by liposuction. The purpose of liposuction is to correct the body contour/shape. Lipo is not designed to help losing weight or treating obesity.
Unwanted body fat is a problem for many women and men around the world regardless of age. People spend time, money and effort on various diets and sports to get rid of unwanted body fat. However, no matter how much exercise or diet is done, there can still be some parts of the body left with stubborn body fat. Thanks to liposuction that offers the best and the quickest solution, stubborn body fat is not unbeatable anymore. Every year more than 1.5 million women worldwide have liposuction to feel more confident about their bodies. Liposuction is among the most commonly preferred type of cosmetic surgeries carried out worldwide chosen by not only women but also men.
Liposuction is among the most popular cosmetic surgeries in Turkey and abroad. Liposuction cost in Turkey is more affordable than liposuction costs in other countries. Clients who want to have liposuction abroad prefer Turkey because of affordable cost and state of the art technology. MCAN Health is chosen by a high number of clients from different parts of the world who desire to have a high quality liposuction surgery with affordable costs.
Why MCAN Health is the Best for Liposuction in Turkey?
MCAN Health’s experienced and talented liposuction surgeons perform liposuction surgery by using a variety of latest technology techniques including: Lipomatic Vibrating Liposuction, Laser Liposuction, Vaser Liposuction, Tumescent
Liposuction. MCAN Health aims to give you the best quality with affordable costs.
MCAN Health’s Liposuction in Turkey offers you:
• A desired body shape.
• An easy and long-lasting solution to unwanted fat.
• Liposuction treatment at luxury and internationally certified hospitals.
• Liposuction treatment with minimum invasion.
Further Explanation on The Latest Liposuction Techniques of MCAN Health Surgeons
VASER Liposuction, also known as Vaser Liposelection, Ultrasound Liposuction or VASER Hi Def Liposuction, uses the most advanced ultrasound technology to remove the unwanted fat and reshape the body. With the help of ultrasonic waves, the fat deposits can be easily broken down.
Both men and women can take the advantage of VASER Liposuction. It is the best choice for men who want a six-pack ab and for women who want to shape their body by removing the stubborn and fatty issues.
Lipomatic Vibrating Liposuction
Lipomatic is one of the latest technology liposuction devices used in fat reduction procedure and is approved by FDA. Although it is done under local anesthesia, it still allows to collect large amount of fat cells because of its vibrating cannulas. In Lipomatic Vibrating Liposuction, cannulas, which are the tools that breaks fat cells in all liposuction procedures are different than the other liposuction cannulas. In Lipomatic, cannulas have constant vibration, fluctuation and rotation with its special pneumatic engine. Lipomatic cannulas with its vibratory motions break down fat cells easily and then fat is gently aspirated from the body. So the surgeon can perform the operation without using physical force, which happens in standard liposuction. This gives the surgeon possibility to focus on countering the body area more precisely since the surgeon concentrates more on defining the areas where doing the liposuction and not fight against fat tissues.
Liposuction procedures can have a risk of complications as the energy may not only break down the fat but could also injure the nerves, muscles and blood vessels of the body. On the other hand, Lipomatic works with a compressed air-assisted machine and makes the cannula rotate 360 degrees.This motion allows fat to emulsify automatically as well as aspirate at the same time. The emulsion principle allows the removal of the fat tissue without harming any other tissues such as muscles, blood vessels, and nerves. Besides, if cannula meets non-fatty tissues, the active security system allows an immediate stop. Because of safety system in Lipomatic, there happens , less bruising, less oedema and faster and shorter recovery
Lipomatic allows cellulite treatment and skin tightening as well. It is effective in cellulite treatments. A very small cannula (or tube about the size of the tip of a pen) is inserted under the skin. The specially designed lipomatic cannula vibrates at an infrasonic frequency to disrupt the connective tissue fibres which increases the thickness and quality of the skin, minimize the orange peel look associated with cellulite.
All You Need to Know about Liposuction
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that can re-form and re-shape body by removing unwanted fat cells from certain parts of the body where fat is generally stored. Liposuction is not used to lose weight or to tackle with obesity. The purpose of liposuction is to correct body contour by removing excess fat.
Liposuction can be performed on:
• Hips and buttocks,
• Inner knee,
• Cheeks, chin, neck
• Inner and outer thighs,
• Tummy, etc.
Sometimes diet or physical exercise is not enough to tackle with fat deposits in our body. Excess body fat can also be dangerous for our health as we age. Along with health problems, unwanted fat in our body can make us feel unhappy about the shape and look of our body by limiting our freedom to dress up in a way that we want.
Thanks to latest technology, liposuction surgery is now pain and scar free and it is done with minimum invasion to the body.
How is Liposuction Performed?
Length of the liposuction treatment: Liposuction operations usually take between 1 and 4 hours depending on how big the treatment area is.
Inpatient or Outpatient: It depends on the size of the area treated and the type of anaesthesia used.
Anaesthesia: Liposuction operation can be performed under local anaesthesia or intravenous sedation or general anaesthesia depending on the size of the treatment area, the excess of fat and specific circumstances of the patient. The best and suitable choice will be recommended to you by your MCAN Health surgeon.
Incisions: Liposuction surgery generally involves minor and inconspicuous incisions. A small cut on the skin of the treatment area or several cuts will be done in case the treatment area large.
Loosen and removal of the fat: There are various techniques used for liposuction surgery. MCAN Health’s liposuction surgeons use 3 cutting-edge technology methods for liposuction surgeries:
• Tumescent Liposuction: A thin tube called a cannula, which is attached to a powerful vacuum device inserted through the incision to loosen the fat. Then the fat is extracted from the body by using a surgical vacuum or syringe attached to the cannula.
• Vaser Liposuction (Ultrasonic Liposuction): This technique uses ultrasonic waves via a special cannula to breakdown the fat cells. Vaser Liposuction is a specialised and minimally invasive fat removal procedure and Vaser Liposuction is suitable for both women and men.
• Laser Lipo: Is a recently developed technique that removes body fat by using laser. Laser is used to losen fat before removing it from the body. This can be done both externally and internally.
• Externally: A laser is used externally on the patient’s body
• Internally: A laser attached to the suction device is inserted to the area treated through incision
MCAN Health offers liposuction surgery in Turkey that uses 3 latest technology techniques that promise quicker recovery time, fewer invasions to the body and less bruises compared to traditional liposuction techniques.
1. VASER Liposuction: VASER Liposuction, also known as Vaser Liposelection, Ultrasound Liposuction or VASER Hi Def Liposuction, is a type of fat removal and body contouring procedure that is minimally invasive procedure under general anesthesia. As VASER Liposuction uses the most advanced ultrasound technology, the fat cells can be easily collected without any diminution. This ultrasound technology targets only fat cells and does not damage any other tissues. VASER Liposuction is the best way for fat injection to buttocks. Also man body sculpturing can be achieved with this process. Creating an athletic, sculpted appearance for men is now easier. Especially the men who long for more defined abdominals or six-pack ab will get great results.
2. Smart Laser Liposuction: Smart Laser Liposuction, also known as Smart Lipo, is a type of surgical procedure to remove unwanted fat that is performed under general anesthesia. The entire procedure takes approximately 4 hours. In 3 days, you can go back your routine. Smart Laser Liposuction does not leave any scars and it is an easier way to remove fatty deposits. When performing Smart Laser Liposuction, tumescent technique is used. In tumescent technique, a large volume of very dilute solution of local anesthesia is injected into the fat beneath the skin. So the solution injected area becomes swollen and firm. This technique minimizes blood loss and eliminates the dangers that have the traditional liposuction.
3. Laser Lipolysis: Laser Lipolysis, also known as Laser Lipo, is a non-invasive procedure for removing stubborn fat such as saddlebags, love handles and double chins. Laser Lipolysis is used to melt the unwanted fat and it reduces the side effects that the traditional liposuction has. Laser Lipolysis is performed under local anesthesia so the patient will be awake but feels numb. Laser Lipolysis takes approximately 2 hours. After a small incision is made in the skin, a thin cannula is inserted into the skin and with the help of a laser probe, the laser light melts the fatty tissue.
Instructions for Pre-Operation
Your liposuction surgeon at MCAN Health will ask you to have some general health checks before the liposuction surgery to make sure that you can have the surgery. You will also be informed about pre-operation instructions in detail by your MCAN Health surgeon. As a requirement of pre-operation you may be asked:
• To stop smoking some weeks before the liposuction surgery.
• Not to take any aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs before the liposuction operation that can make your blood thinner, etc.
Instructions for Post-Operation
The recovery period depends on the type of liposuction you have, the size of the area treated and the anaesthetics used for your liposuction surgery. In some liposuction surgeries, if the area treated is small, patients do not stay in hospital overnight. However, if you have a general anaesthesia, you will be advised an overnight stay at the hospital.
• Your MCAN Health surgeon may recommend you to take certain medication after the liposuction operation.
• After the liposuction surgery, the treated area may be covered with a corset or bandages which will be helpful to minimize the bruises and swelling.
• Your MCAN Health surgeon will give an appointment date to remove your stitches usually after 1 week from the liposuction surgery.
• You will be informed by your MCAN Health surgeon in detail about post-operation instructions. You will be supported periodically as a follow-up care by calls or online live chat.
Results of Liposuction
You can check our before after gallery for results of liposuction here.
Benefits of Liposuction in Turkey by MCAN Health:
• An enhanced body shape,
• Enhanced satisfaction about your body shape and proportion,
• Wider range of clothing options; no more big size clothes to hide your body,
• Eagerness to pursue a healthier lifestyle to keep your body shape as is,
• No embarrassment from your body,
• Feeling more attractive
1) Does liposuction offer a permanent solution?
After a liposuction surgery, you need to do physical activities regularly not to lose the form of your body.
2) Which technique is used by MCAN Health surgeons for liposuction?
MCAN Health’s liposuction surgeons in Turkey use state-of-the-art techniques in liposuction surgery which offer patients less invasion, less bruises and quick recovery time compared to other traditional techniques for liposuction.
3) Can I have liposuction to get rid of cellulite?
Liposuction does not remove cellulite although it can have some effect on small cellulite zones.
4) How long do I need to wear a corset?
Your will be provided with a corset by MCAN Health which you need to wear day and night (24/7) for 3 weeks. Your surgeon will give you instructions about how to use the corset after the liposuction surgery.
5) Am I going to have scars after liposuction?
Thanks to new techniques that MCAN Health uses, you will only have minor incision lines which will completely fade away over time. You will have no visible scars after lipo.
6) Is there any limit of the areas treated?
No, there is not. You can have lipo on any part of your body. The amount of the area treated only affects the length of the treatment, the type of anaesthetic to be used and the stay in the hospital.
7) Can liposuction help me to lose weight?
The aim of a liposuction surgery is to re-form and re-shape the body by removing unwanted fat from certain parts of the body. Liposuction is not a surgery to be used for losing weight.
8) How much does it cost to have liposuction in Turkey?
MCAN Health offers the best liposuction surgery with affordable costs. There is no standard cost for liposuction surgery. The techniques used for liposuction surgery and the size of the area treated determine the cost. So, feel free to contact MCAN Health for a free consultation.
9) I am a black woman; can MCAN Health offer me a liposuction surgery?
Yes. All MCAN Health lipo surgeons are highly experienced and qualified. They have been working with women from diverse backgrounds for years.
10) Can MCAN Health’s liposuction surgeons speak English?
Yes. All MCAN Health’s liposuction surgeons are fluent in English.
"The price for the whole package that MCAN Health offered was equal to the price that I would pay for my lipo only in my country. So, you only pay for your liposuction surgery but on top of that you also get an amazing service, a personal driver & host, a 5 star hotel. What could I want more? Keep it up MCAN Health!"
"I was not really open up to a cosmetic surgery that is why I spent endless money and time on personal trainers and nutritionist but no success. I decided to have liposuction abroad and combine my treatment with a holiday. I have always wanted to see Turkey so I chose Turkey. I did some online research and saw that MCAN Health was the most promising one. I called them, since then they were amazing in every aspect. I had a liposuction surgery with incredible results and also I had an unforgettable holiday in Turkey. Absolutely worth it!"
"I have my perfect body now thanks to my liposuction surgeon. I would like to first thank my talented surgeon for his great job. And thank you MCAN Health for your great service."
"6 months after my liposuction surgery, I still get a periodical follow up calls from MCAN Health. Once they told me that MCAN Health is like a family. Now I understand what they mean. MCAN Health is always there for you not just before the surgery but also after the surgery."
"I was always envying women with good body proportion. Fashionable clothes or bikinis were not for me. I was feeling so trapped – I wanted to have liposuction but could not because of high prices- until I contacted MCAN Health. They offered liposuction with affordable prices. I had my first consultation online where I had the chance to get the answers for all my questions and concerns. MCAN Health’s international presence made me feel safe as well. Turkey was fantastic. Everything; first and the most important of all, my surgeon was kind, good listener and talented. My hotel, my hospital, my personal host and all MCAN Health staff were amazing."